• Work on several projects across the alternative protein supply chain
• Conduct interviews with clients and experts
• Prepare and participate in (digital) workshops
• Conduct market research
• Analyze data
• Prepare presentations
• Present your results to your project manager
• The opportunity to work on studies
• We appreciate an entrepreneurial mindset to jointly explore opportunities for Bright Green PartnersCultural fit
• You are passionate about contributing to a better world, yet with a commercial focus
• You share our company values: integrity, professionalism, win-win collaboration, diversity and curiosity
• You are interested in working with both corporates and startups
• You are eager to learn quickly and independently
• You are an enthusiastic team player
• You are a strong communicator both verbally and in writingYour background
• For Junior Consultants: You are currently obtaining or recently have obtained your Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field and you have done at least one internship in strategy consulting, corporate development, Big Four, investment banking or similar role (must have).
• For Consultants: You have obtained your Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field and you have between 1 and 3 years experience in strategy consulting, corporate development, Big Four, investment banking or similar role (must have).
• Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
• Sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic and innovative solutions
• Preferably, you have some experience in the alternative protein / materials industry
• High proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Fluency in English
• Preferably (but not a must): European work permit and located in EuropeReady to join?
Are you interested in making an impact in the alternative protein industry? We look forward to receiving your detailed cv (with grade information) via the application form below.
In case of any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to: [email protected]